I’m entrepreneur, half-marketer, half-developer.
A few things I’ve built
Some of my projects are businesses some of them are not. I like to spend time building products when I feel there is a problem to solve. Most importantly, I gain experience at every new project.
- Hunter : the easiest way to find email addresses. In the top 10 of all Product Hunt’s history, 200,000 users after one year and companies like Google, Adobe or Microsoft as customers.
- MailTracker : simple and free email tracking for Gmail.
- Profilr : A simple tool to source profiles on social networks.
- ZenReader : a Chrome extension that cleans press articles for a perfect reading experience (compatible with French newspapers).
- A Chrome extension that replaces emojis in Facebook Reactions by Trump’s face. Featured in Buzzfeed, Business Insider, NBC News and others.
- A cover letter generator (in French)
- A few websites with good SEO and more than 200,000 monthly unique visitors/month.
How to contact me
I’m not doing consulting or looking for a job.
On social networks