I’m a developer, marketer and entrepreneur.
My current focus is on Hunter, a new way to get connected to other professionals. We took it from a small tool built within weeks while we were students, to a solution used by 800,000 people around the world and companies like Google, IBM or Microsoft.
I’m a product-oriented entrepreneur obsessed in building solutions anyone can use and have a substantial impact.
I love learning from others about business and personal development. Key areas of interest: user experience, design, growth, metrics, remote working, company culture, communication, investment.
A few things I’ve built
Some of my projects are businesses, some of them are not. I always have a side project.
- Hunter : the easiest way to find email addresses. In the top 10 of all Product Hunt’s history, 200,000 users after one year and companies like Google, Adobe or Microsoft as customers.
- MailTracker : simple and free email tracking for Gmail.
- TechLookup : list all the websites using certain technologies.
- Profilr : A simple tool to source profiles on social networks.
- ZenReader : a Chrome extension that cleans press articles for a perfect reading experience (compatible with French newspapers).
- A Chrome extension that replaces emojis in Facebook Reactions by Trump’s face. Featured in Buzzfeed, Business Insider, NBC News and others.
- A cover letter generator (in French)
- A few websites with good SEO and more than 200,000 monthly unique visitors/month.
How to contact me
I’m not doing consulting or looking for a job.
On social networks